Atari ST Coverage
The US had major coverage via three magazines:
- STart from Antic Publishing. Published from September 1986 to April 1991.
- ST Log from ANALOG Publishing, and later Larry Flynt Publishing. Published from April 1986 to October 1989. ST Log started out as an insert in ANALOG. It would not include a disk until issue 10 which marks the separation into separate distribution.
- Compute!’s Atari ST from Compute! Published from October 1986 to July 1988.
The UK had major coverage via four magazines:
- ST Action from Gollner Publishing. Published from May 1988 to December 1993. Primarily game coverage.
- ST/Amiga Format from Future plc. Published from July 1988 to July 1989. The end of the publishing run marked the separation into two magazines: ST Format and Amiga Format.
- ST Format from Future plc. Published from July 1989 to June 1996.
- ST User from Europress. Published from March 1986 to October 1994. Started out free as in insert in Atari User.
There were other publications as well such as The One, ST Applications, Page 6, etc.
Click the image to open a larger view in a new tab/window.